Monday, May 17, 2010

Results from Saturday's Stampin' Up Party

Well, those who came to the party did a great job making their flowers. Here's a picture of every one's together.
Rhonda made this set, look at her pink ribbon flower, she put a bell in the middle (how creative).
This one was made by Robbin. I love her color combinations. Janica and Avory made these two. Avory's is the one with three green flowers. I love Janica's purple yo yo flower with the pink button.

This one was made by Stacey. She has some great colors and I love that she used six flowers.

I had so much fun with those who came. I love getting together and making things with these ladies. They are truly amazing and they teach me so much. I just hope I am teaching them!!








1 comment:

  1. Thanks Laci for all of your hard work! I had such a good time and I think the flowers turned out great!

    ReplyDelete