Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Hostess Project

The Milk Carton box is a project I picked out for March's Hostess club. I thought it would be fun and also a cute way to make something for Easter, instead of the everyday Easter basket. You could easily put chocolates inside and give it to someone special. I used the new roller from Stampin' Up, Very Vintage and inked it with Soft Suede. I inked the edges with Close to Cocoa and added the circle flower. I like that it is simple but very cute.
The card below is for a Party that is coming up soon. I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set from Stampin' Up. The cardstock is Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Kraft, and Whisper White. I also added lace. The card I saw actually made the lace from paper but I choose to use real lace. This card was really simple, it took me five minutes to make, I love easy cards. So I thought I would do this for the party because it was so easy to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment