Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cards for Card exchange

This is a "congrats" card for a card exchange I am involved in. I used the square template for the cuttle bug and inked it with not quiet navy. I used the All About U stamp set, the U is stamped in Summer Sun and then I embossed it with clear embossing powder.


This card was for the Easter exchange. I normally don't send out Easter cards, but saw this cute Lamb idea on Split Coast Stampers and decided to give it a try. I used the scalloped circle punch for the body, the 1" circle punch for the head, the hair is a flower from a Cricut cartridge and the ears and feet are from flower petals from a Cricut cartridge. It was a little time consuming to make but after I figured it out, it does not take to long to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment