Sunday, October 31, 2010

Answering some questions

The other day I was reading through my comments and I came across a comment that asked me a question, and I did not read it until months later. So here's the answer to your question Heather.

The ribbon flowers are just a wide ribbon loosely stitched on on side and gathered. As you pull the thread it will gather the ribbon for you and you tie it when the ends meet with each other.

They are so easy and fun to make.

My fabric flowers are a piece of fabric cut into a circle, then you fold the edge over (just a little) and loosely stitch along the outside of the circle, gather them together and tie it off. This is what they call a yo yo.

I hope that answered your questions.

Another question was from my cousin and she wanted to know what rolled oats are and in my Cowboy cookie recipe I just use what ever oatmeal I have on hand. But I am going to do some research and see if I can find a more specific answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment