Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Reminder" Notebook

My Mom and I decided this year was the year to make a "life style" change. Instead of calling it a diet, it's a life style change. The word diet scares me and makes me feel like I have to give up all the yummy food I really love.
We decided to meet with a few people once a month and talk about healthy living, yummy new foods, and then we will take a walk. The notebook above is the one I created to keep my information. I went with a retro beach theme to help remind me of why I am going through this life style change. I got the paper at a local scrapbook store, I love it. It's from Graphics 45, called the Boardwalk Collection.
Detail from the side cover.



A closer picture of the front of my notebook. I cut up on of the 12 x 12 papers into all the smaller pieces and picked two to glue on the front. I used the Big Shot from Stampin' Up and the Top Note bigz die.
I love the way my notebook turned out. The retro beach theme is a great way to remind me of the goal I am trying to reach.


No comments:

Post a Comment