Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Hostess projects

For the Hotess party we are making a recipe card for the make and take. The recipe is from my brother (who made up the recipe in Home Ec. class his Senior year of high school). It's a great milkshake recipe. I love it because you can make it any flavor you want. I really want my hostesses to enjoy their party, so to make it worth while for them, I had them fill out a survey and according to their answers I decide what to do as the make and take and my extra project. This month I chose the recipe card because the hostess does not like to make greeting cards.
For the extra project, we are making a covered binder clip, covered magnet, and jumbo paper clip. For all the projects I used the Throughly Modern paper and Rose Red ink. On the Recipe card I also used kraft cardstock and the top note die cut for the Big Shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment