Wednesday, October 21, 2009

3x3 Boxes & Note cards

These are the cards that go in one of the boxes. I used coordinating paper for the cards and box. I used Rainbow Sherbet for these cards. I love the blue, green, and orange combo.
For the other set of cards I used the Fall Flowers designers series paper.


This is the box and cards together.

Again, the box and cards together.
The boxes with cards are my "thank you" to the hostess of the Stampin' Up parties.
The paper and stamps used are from Stampin' Up.
Each card is 3x3 and the box measures about 3.5 x 2.25, I got the template from Splitcoaststampers.com.
Splitcoaststampers web page is a great resource for Stampin' Up demonstrators or anyone interested in stamping and paper crafts. The web page has great ideas and techniques.



No comments:

Post a Comment